Project Gallery - Health Care
It is never by accident that well managed projects are completed on time, within budget, and with superior quality. We at Stateside are committed to that result.
Since 1992 has completed over twenty-eight renovation projects at Carney Hospital. These have involved extensive work in patient areas as well as specialty rooms and support areas. Since this work was performed in an operating hospital facility, much of it had to be completed at night and on weekends. A partial listing of these projects includes:
- Nuclear Medicine renovations
- Complete six-phase renovation of emergency room and support functions while maintaining operations.
- Fluoroscopy equipment upgrade and renovations.
- Laboure College renovations (part of Caritas Carney Hospital).
- Cardiac Catheterization renovation and equipment upgrade.
- Rapidographic Room renovation and equipment upgrade.
- Construction of new tuberculosis isolation room in an operational intensive care unit.
- Renovation of existing medical surgical unit to create a post coronary care unit.
- Renovations of chemistry, hematology, cytology, urinology and methods development areas as well as new office, reception and phlebotomy facilities.
- Construction of a new Facial Pain Center.
- Energy Conservation Improvements: Install updated HVAC systems for chapel, kitchen, cafeteria and laundry areas.
- Parking Garage Repairs: Concrete repairs and lighting upgrades to existing parking structure.
- Fire Alarm System Upgrade: Discontinue portion of old system and replace with new Simplex equipment tied into new master fire alarm system throughout a major portion of the Hospital.
- ICU Renovations: Renovations to expand Nurses Station and to add 5 Critical Care beds. Includes new HVAC unit and associated plumbing, electrical and fire protection upgrades.
- Renovation of the fifth floor to create a new secure adolescent psychiatric unit.
- Construction of a new medical records department.